Saturday, July 28, 2012

I hate mosquitoes...



Wow I got a lot done this week; however, most of it was behind the scenes work that I really can't showcase in a blog and if I talked about it you would most likely want to gouge your eyes out with a spoon before you would actually want to read about it. Suffice it to say a lot got done, but not a lot of fancy graphics to showcase this week.

So here is another Duel Beast named Blood Tiger. I got inspiration for this parasite when my daughter had her first real experience this week with mosquitoes. She has now been initiated and has joined ranks with the rest of the world in realizing mosquitoes suck, both literally and figuratively. In fact after creating this Duel Beast my wife and I spent a whole car ride trying to figure out what good mosquitoes have actually contributed to the eco-system and the world besides maybe feeding a fish now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment